Monday, August 23, 2010

Weigh to go...

So I weighed in this morning. Wasn't expecting great things as I had a sick husband all last week and so was playing nursey and not getting out exercising and our diet was none so good. I gained .5kg which I guess in the end isn't sooo bad. Had a big carby dinner tonight of lasagne and gateau but it was my brothers birthday so kind of justified myself there, and I didn't have seconds, just one of each :)
So back onto it again tomorrow. And I have made myself a promise to start using the treadmill on the days that I use the weather as an excuse!

On a slightly different note, with all these friends doing big spring cleans and clearing out junk they no longer need, I really need to get on to this myself. We barely have room in our house for myself, hubby and baby, let alone baby #2 so need to have a clear out and stop being such a hoarder. I think I will just tackle one area (maybe even one cupboard/draw) per day. Will end badly otherwise!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo pretty new background. Spring cleaning is fun, especially when you get lots of monies for selling the junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only prob is, now I have run out of credit on Trade Me so need to add money to it so I can sell more!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!