Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day Three of 30 minute run-walk programme - Rest Day

Am I going to look like this? Complete with the fake boobies?
So today is day 3, and is scheduled as a rest day ie no running today. So the only exercise that I did was walk with pram to the shops and back... A little lazy perhaps but oh well.

I have also started using my dads Ab Circle Pro machine. As super cheesey as the ads are, it actually does feel as though it is working! So will continue to use it until I lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... OR my money BACK!!! Ok so I never paid for it, so I won't get money back anyway. But 4ish kg in 2 weeks by doing only 3 minutes on the Ab Circle Pro probably is a little too much to ask for.. But with running in there as well? I guess we shall see..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!