Friday, August 31, 2012

Woo hoooo!! Another successful weigh in!

Yeee haaaaa!

Our goal for this week was in the 87's and I am!! 87.7 so that's another 1.1kg this week, 2.2kg in 2 weeks!!

Measurement wise, I didn't catch all of them, but I think my butt was 4/5cm smaller, woo hooo who couldn't do with a smaller butt!?!?!?

So yay, success for me. We were meant to have a good training session today, but I hurt my neck pretty badly last night, and am having trouble even moving, let alone completing a PT session, so that is on hold.

I had great plans of my first walk up the mount in years tomorrow, but that won't be happening either seeing as I'm so blimmin sore.

Had my sneaky "cheat" meal tonight, enjoyed it but was nothing spectacular, and back into it tomorrow! Hope you have a great weekend

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!