Friday, August 17, 2012

First catch up with Le for the 6 week challenge...

Please click here for my first post about signing on for the 6 Week Challenge.

Today I had my first catch up with Le from Form Health. Today we went through the details of the challenge, what is required nutrition wise, and did some measurements and goal setting.


I have to admit, I didn't even look at what the measurements were. I think I only want to know at the end, when I have made heaps of progress (thinking positive here people!!). I did weigh myself this morning though, and I was 89.8kg. Our goal is to get me down to 84kg by the end of the 6 weeks. This should be completely achievable given how much of an overhaul my lifestyle is about to get!! (And how much weight there is to lose)



I won't go into too much detail about the Challenge, but to be brief, there are 20 key requirements, and the idea is that you need to meet as many as you can each day (ideally all of them of course). Given that I am breastfeeding still, we had to tweak it very slightly, and with a 7 month old and an almost 3 year old, some I think I will find a little tricky, such the hours of sleep I should be getting, but some, as hard as they will be, with a bit of effort and change of habits, they will only improve how I am feeling in my daily life, not to mention the weight loss benefits!

Have to say, I am pretty excited about all of this. It has been a long time since I was happy with how I look, or my fitness levels. About 10 years if I am honest, and I'm only 30!! So to be on the downward slide towards a healthy weight and a better self image, it's pretty damned tempting. Even if it does mean giving up a few of my foodie comforts and being better at meal planning!


So come tomorrow, a big walk is in order. That's a very good start I think!! I plan to be pretty upfront and honest about how I am going, so there may be times when I slip up, and I hope that if I tell you about it, that will help me to not do it again. 


Hope that you have a great weekend!

Nikki


If you want to find out more about any of the Challenges that Form are running, or to look at 
maybe getting started as a member, get in touch with Le, on 021543804

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!