Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yay for cool, free, crafty goodies!



So I have been lucky enough to win a couple of cool freebies lately, which I am quite excited about. I don't normally win stuff, so two in a week is GREAT!


First up, I was a runner up in a Valentines Day competition on Rhiannons blog, Remarquable Junque. The picture is above. I was impressed enough with my runner up prize, so I would love to have seen the winners prize! There was a whole lot of chocolates in there. 3 hand made gift tags, a gorgeous bracelet in a cute little gift bag.




The other thing I won recently was a cute lil bookmark from Bronwyn over at 1001 Book Reviews, I am reading a book to review called The Forsyte Sage, which is 6 books in one, and over 1000 pages long. I am scared!! The photo isn't great, but that's a cute little pink flower on the top of the bookmark. 


Besides my freebies, I have been busy over at The Mummy Diaries, a page I have started up with Bonnie recently. Would love you to come over and check us out!


Nikki

1 comment:

  1. that's so cool. I won a few things lately too, I love getting goodies in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!