Saturday, February 5, 2011

Introducing "The Mummy Diaries"


Good morning lovely readers, hope that you are having a great weekend.

Most of you will know that I started writing articles recently for Kiwi Mummy Blogs, and that took a break over Xmas, however it has now been discontinued, so the awesome Bonnie, from The Baby Bump and Love Miss Bonnie and myself decided we enjoyed it so much that we would set up a new page, dedicated to providing advice and guidance to mums (and dads). Obviously we are not professionals or experts, but we do love to help other parents and give advice, and will get in touch with relevant experts where we can. And of course we know a lot of other parents in differing family situations who we can get in touch with also.

I will still be typing away on here as well, of course, but this new site will be dedicated to all things mummish :)

So please, come over and see us! We will post our first article on Monday, which will introduce you to the both of us. Please feel free to either comment on the blog, or use the Email tab to send us any questions or advice.

We are both VERY excited about this new project and would love you to join us!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great blog, I'm looking forward to reading it.
    By the way, it's looking like you have a pretty good chance of winning my giveaway since you are the only entry so far :) I got back from a weekend away camping expecting to have heaps of entries, but no. I guess I've been so slack with my blogging and following lately, it's finally coming back to bite me.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!