Friday, February 11, 2011

Fat Loss Friday - 800g down, how about you?


Happy Fat Loss Friday!!

So my WII Fit board had flat batteries. AGAIN. So luckily last week I got all prepared and also started using my Tanita digital scales from my Training-to-be-a-Personal-Trainer days, pre baby and since chucked in a wardrobe never to be seen again.

According to them I have lost 800g, which I am STOKED about, cos I hurt my neck pretty badly last Tuesday and it is only just starting to come right. Over a week of crazy pain was not good at all.

So yeah, 800g without doing a whole lot and using my mostly immobile-ness as the perfect excuse to gobble and munch on all things unhealthy. Meh. My fat jeans feel a little looser today too. And as per last nights post, the Fat Jeans have to leave me very soon due to my de-frumpy-fying mission.

How did you go this week? Did you try anything new and did it work for you?

Have a great weekend!!
Nikki xx

2 comments:

  1. I only lost 500grams this week, but a loss is a loss so I'm happy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any loss is a good loss chick, and you lost heaps in the last 2 weeks remember!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!