Friday, February 11, 2011

De-Frumpy-Fying - First steps

Soooo. I posted last night about how I feel like a fat frump and am going to do something about it. Today I got started on this. Only basic (and free) stuff. But I felt a little better.

Shaved legs
Exfoliated (made me feel thinner)
Wore some nice (and non-child stained) clothes
Moisturised my face
Wore mascara

So all stuff that cost me absolutamente nada. But still. Helped a little. Then I went shopping with the D tornado on a hunt for a lil table and chairs for him and cool De-Frumping accessories for me. I bought nothing. Except a ball for D. And a purple walrus for my littlest pet shop collection that I have been wanting forever. Judge me not my bloggy friends. I started collecting at Xmas time when my mum saw how excited I got over them while picking out one for a friends daughter. And so it began. Aren't they cute? You'll notice the new Walrus is missing. I think Dex may have stolen him, packaging and all to some secret place only he knows about. So this whole part of my post was a wast of time.




But I got my cool scarf yesterday. The first of many I am hoping. It's actually dark purple and silver, but the light isn't great in the photo. It's like a giant scrunchie, no scarf tying required, just wrap it around a couple of times.


I'm not mad. I just look like that cos I need to get my eyebrows done so badly. That will be Monday!

Have a fantabulous weekend!
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Love the scarf. Scarfs are great, I have a whole drawer full of them and ad to them regularly. I find that op shops are the best place to find them.
    So many people think I'm wierd cause I don't start my day without doing my makeup. Not full makeup or anything, just mascara and eyeliner and some days eye shadow. Makes me feel pretty no matter what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!