Friday, February 18, 2011

Fat Loss Friday - Not so great this week


Good morning fellow bloggers.

So my weigh in today wasn't so great. I had a feeling that was going to be the case. Between normal temporary "female" weight gain and also having a (small) maccas lunch and then Lone Star for dinner last night ( read: complete overindulgence for hubbys birthday) I didn't expect a loss at all.

So I'm up 200g. But I know that will be gone within a couple of days again so not too sad about it, cos I had a really nice dinner and dessert!!


This is the view from my lounge this morning so Dex and I are off for a walk!

2 comments:

  1. Who is Dex? is your son named Dex or Deklin? My 1.5yo is named Deklin. Gosh I'm nosey aren't I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'd noticed that they had same nickname. No his name is Dexter, 17months old.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!