Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A little perspective for Wednesday


It's pretty easy to complain about the hand we've been dealt. Maybe our kids don't behave like we'd like. Maybe we don't see enough of our partners. Maybe we just don't have enough time in our day to do everything. I know I'm guilty of this!

But yesterdays earthquake quickly reminded me that there is always someone with a tougher deal than we have. No matter what is going on in life, there is always something happening to someone else that makes some of our own little daily problems incredibly trivial and not worth complaining about.

That's all I really have to say today. For a change! For something more fun and happy, check out Red's Favourite things over at The Mummy Diaries.

Nikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!