Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crafty To Do List - Updated

Awhile ago I posted in the main part of my blog about how I have a lot of projects that I am working on, some 5 years old. So I have found even more projects in my cleaning up time (a whole other project in itself!) and have decided I will list them in the order I intend on completing them. Although that is bound to change as I procrastinate my way through 2011.

Enter AUT Creative Writing Competition. This actually closes tomorrow and I am almost done, so will be able to complete this soon.
Mums birthday necklace. Her birthday is in 2 weeks so hopefully will get this done soon also.
Tissue Carnations that were meant to be a bouquet for a Christmas present.
Dexter's birth til now Scrap book. So far birth-6 weeks is done. Gulp.
Display for my Keyring collection.
Brooch bouquet.
Wedding Photo album
Honeymoon Scrapbook
Australia, Fiji and South Island holiday scrap book. 5 years old.
Finish sewing my first attempt at a kids dress.
Tutu and Fairy wings I have always wanted to make. (I know, I don't even have a daughter).
Complete the half finished bibs I have sitting around.
Dexters playgroup scrapbook.
Dexters Words book.
Up North holiday scrapbook. Only a couple of pages left to do on this one.
Friends Scrapbook. Very out of date.
Start making "softies".
Complete shell display (I have been collecting over the years)
Memory box for me.
Book for all Dexters' baby shower and 1st birthday cards.
Memory box for Dexter.
Learn to Crochet.
So I have enough there for 2 projects a month. That is kind of a big ask, but also acheiveable, as a lot of the projects are half done already.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Nikki, I look forward to seeing pics of all your awesome projects as you complete them.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!