|My pile of crafty project goodness, some over 4 years old!|
Those of you who know me are well aware that I am prone to starting projects and not finishing them. So over the last few weeks while sorting out our house and getting rid of heaps of stuff so we have room for an addition to our house at some point, I went through my copious amounts of "craft boxes" and wrote myself a list of projects that I really should finish before I crack into any new ones.
|Dexter's Playgroup Scrapbook|
|Dexter's Birth - now (16months) scrapbook|
There are a few other projects besides the ones pictured.
* A necklace for my mum that I started for her last birthday. Am aiming to complete that for her
next birthday (just under a month away)
* My own Memories Box, as well as one for Dexter
*Wedding album (married 4 years this April)
*Complete all the bibs I cut out months ago
|Dexters' Baby Shower and First Birthday Cards, to be|
made into a book for his
* Australia and Fiji Scrapbook (We went away 5 years ago this year, so a little overdue)
*Friends Scrapbook (lots of pics cut out but nothing more done since then)
* Get started on Dexter's Memory Box, I've kept his little birth card, wrist and ankle tags and birth notices to get that started.
* Dexters' "Words" book that I started for a Christmas present but didn't get it finished. It's really cool, lots of pictures of Animals, cars etc, and the sounds the all make.
So I have a fair bit to keep me busy! As I complete them I will upload photos to the "Crafty Goodness section of my page.