Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Recipe a week for 2011 - Tuscan Chicken and Zucchini Pasta

You'll have to excuse the lack of flair and presentation on this one, didn't think about it until after it was in the oven!

Ok so I missed the first week of 2011, but I only decided on this last night!!! I wanted to do a creation a week, as done by Faery Sarah on Bobby Robin but I struggle to even complete a creation a month, where as I am always cooking or baking! So now I just have to remember to take photos before eating and to get more creative!!

So this weeks isn't much of a recipe but it is one of my favourite dishes to make (and eat).

Tuscan Vegetable and Chicken Pasta

One jar of Leggos Tuscan Garden Pasta Sauce
500g Boneless Skinless Chicken
Half a zucchini
Home Brand Large Spiral Pasta
Grated Cheese

Preheat oven to 180deg and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
Cut chicken into small pieces and cook with a little oil in a pan.
Cut Zucchini into small pieces

Pour all ingredients into oven proof dish and mix well. Cover generously with grated cheese and place in oven uncovered. Cook approx 30 minutes, until cheese is melted an sauce is cooked through.

Serve and enjoy! I made this last night and adding the zucchini made it even better!

Would love to hear any recipes that are your favourites!!! Please feel free to post a link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!