Friday, April 30, 2010

Sneaky mid-week weigh in

So I've done my Personal Trainer course, I know you aren't meant to weigh yourself too often etc, but yesterday morning I got up and felt I needed cheering up, so weighed myself again. Monday is weigh in day, and seeing as I had gained weight at my last weigh in, this really could have backfired, but nope, I have lost weight!
So as at 3 weeks, 3 days, I have lost 3.2kg!! That takes me from 92.7kg down to 89.5 which I am pretty stoked about!! My pants are definitely looser around my hips, which is a nice feeling!

Managed to stuff my knee yesterday, purely by bending down to talk to my baby, so no walking for a couple of days to let it come right, Its ok long as I don't fully extend or flex it...

Yay for Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!