Monday, April 19, 2010

Week Two Weigh In..

So I weighed in this morning, since last Monday I have lost another 1.3kg! Considering that I lost that in the first few days of the last week and then ate lots of rubbish and didn't walk as much for the last 4 days of the week, I am really glad I lost even this much!!!
This far, after 2 weeks exactly, I have lost 2.5 kg, so pretty happy with my progress!

Had a very rubbish weekend in some ways. Dex was really unhappy and screamed for a good part of our weekend away, so I had not alot of sleep and so didn't want to eat healthy food. It comes back to the same old story, you feel down, so you eat badly, which makes you feel guilty, so you feel down. Such a nasty circle :(

Still not feeling any better today, but have eaten healthier food, although I had eggs on toast for breakfast at 7.30am and then forgot to eat until 4.30pm when I had a roast beef sandwich! And I wondered why I felt so shaky and airy fairy.

Back on track tomorrow though, going to go for a big walk, get my thoughts in order, and make sure I increase my distance to 6.5km by the end of this week!!! Entries still haven't opened to the half marathon I want to enter as a walker, but that doesn't change the fact I need to keep training for it if I want any show of finishing!!!!

Hope everyone reading this has a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!