Friday, February 10, 2012

Weigh in Day - Success!

Happy Friday!!
Weigh in day today. I was hoping to get below 90kg. I was above 90 for well over 3 months (probably closer to 6 months) prior to falling pregnant, so hitting this milestone was a biggie.

89.9kg!! So pleased to have passed that one!! Now to keep going strong and hit the 85kg mark.

Went for a bit of a walk yesterday. Was just around town, pushing pram, but haven't even walked that much in months, as pre-birth was far too painful to do much more than the bare minimum. Besides being tired from walking and feeding a month old baby non stop the last few days, I'm feeling pretty good. 
And on that note, I have baby A chewing on my shoulder right now, I think she may want something....


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Well done :)

    (PS: followed link to your blog from Kiwi Mummy Blogs)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!