Friday, February 24, 2012

Weigh in Day - GRRRR

So baby girl is 6 weeks old this week, and this week, there was NO CHANGE in my weight.


GRRRRR.


So I am currently still sitting at 90.6kg, same as last week. Even with cutting out fizzy drinks and upping the water in a big way.


My goals for this week, how did I go?


Well, cutting out all fizzy drink was a success, one that I was quite surprised at.


My aim to go for 2 walks this week was a failure, what with grotty weather, who wants to take 2 kids out walking in the rain?


Don't weigh myself every damn day. I came very close, I weighed myself yesterday and was rather disappointed with the result. Sigh.


So, new goals for the week ahead:


Drink 2l water a day. I actually started on this one on Tuesday, I have a favourite glass I drink out of so measured how many glasses I need to drink each day to get to it, and it's 4.5 glasses. Have gotten to 4 each day, so I'm almost there and will carry on with it.


Go for at least 2 walks before next Fridays weigh in day.


Keep fizzy drinks to 2 glasses a day (they are small glasses I usually have), 2 is normal anyway and I only drink diet lemonade, very occasionally diet coke, but it makes baby girl go mental so generally stay away from it.


That's my 3 goals for the week. I have set a long term goal too. After I had Dex, I set a goal to walk a half marathon, which I achieved and it was one of my proudest  moments. This time around I have decided to enter the City 2 Surf run, which should be about September this year. It's 12km long and can enter as a runner or a walker. I think I will enter as a runner and walk-run, unless I end up gaining heaps of fitness and am able to run it properly. But yeah, something I have always wanted to enter and I know I can manage the distance, just need to up it from walking to running!!


Have a great weekend! Hubby and I are on a big house cleaning mission this weekend in the hopes of getting Agents through our house soon and possibly getting it on the Market, so that should keep us busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!