Thursday, December 30, 2010
New Years Resolutions - What's yours?
So it's the 30th December and I thought I would start working on those things we hear so much about at this time of year - New Years Resolutions. Overrated though they may be, I always like to have a few jotted down to try and make myself a better person in the future.
I asked my hubby what his New Years Resolutions are, and you know what he said? "Nothing, I'm perfect" So I asked him, "If you weren't perfect, what would your resolutions be then?" "To be more like me"
**Sigh** It was just another typical conversation with my husband that has an answer for everything.
So anyway, MY Resolutions.
1. Get pregnant with baby #2.
2. To be more relaxed about things... chill a little.
3. Drink more water, eat less crap.
4. Invoke my happy place when driving and not get so Road Ragey.
5. Spend more time on my craftier pursuits, instead of having a box of half finished projects that never gets finished.
6.Get back into my walking. Not another half marathon, but just going for walks more often.
7. Get back on track with my eating.
8. Be more organised with my housework.
9. Take the boy out on more fun outings, instead of mostly just taking him out when I run errands.
So I have a few already. I will probably add more before the weekend, but for the meantime, have you thought about your Resolutions? Any you'd care to share?