Monday, September 13, 2010

Been pretty good so far!

So I have been tracking what I eat, and the "points" attached to this for a couple of days now. It's not been too bad but I was silly enough to start right before I have every weekend booked up with birthday parties! So I figure if I at least be really good during the week and stick to what I'm meant to be eating I should be ok.

In my defence I have to say that I have actually been REALLY good, but Saturday lunch was a BBQ at my hubby's bosses house, and Sunday lunch was a 1st birthday party so both lunchtimes were a right-off. I ate as cleanly as I could for breakfast and dinner though to try and make up for it.

Next weekend is no better, it is my boys 1st birthday party on Saturday and his future wife's first birthday party on the Sunday. So will be really good during the week I promise!!!!

Not a lot happening on the exercise front but at least the eating is getting better :)

Don't really have much else to say today, did my weigh in, nothing spectacular am the same as last week but to be expected after a bit of indulgence :)

Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!