Sunday, September 11, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 6 - Flowers

I'm back with Day 6! 
This is my rose bush just outside my lounge window. I love the colour and when they are out in full force, they smell SO SO good! It is just starting to get new growth on it now, and with the rain today I'm sure there will be loads more.



This is the Boronia that was outside our bedroom window. My brother gave it to me for my birthday a couple of years back and it had incredible floweres and a lovely smell, 2 years running, then overnight, it seemed, it just died off and we had to pull it out :(


Am just in the process of planting new bulbs (Dahlias) and new plants that I rescued from the Plant Hospitals, so am bound to have loads of flowers soon!


Nikki


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!