Tuesday, September 6, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2 - Your Favourite Place

Day 2! And already both days I have gotten in the day before and scheduled the post for the next day in case I forget!!

So... My favourite place... Hmm. Well I have many favourite places, but I guess two places (if I could ever go back there), would have to be Hamilton Island, or Tambua Sands in Fiji.


Tambua Sands, Fiji. Spent 2 weeks here in about 2005 and LOVED it.


View from the pool of our Hotel, "The Beach Club"

Reeeellaaaaaxing!

Of course if I had to pick places closer to home that I can get to easily I guess they would be at home, or at the Mount Beach.

View of the Mount Beach from part way up Mount Maunganui






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!