Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 3 - A creative project

A bit late in posting this one, but have had a busy day!


So I have a lot of creative projects that I am about to start on. Quite possibly this weekend or even Friday night.
One project I actually finished (and have more of to start on!) is my first tutu. This is my friends daughter, my first "guinea pig", I have a huge stack of bright coloured tulles and ribbons all ready to go. Just have to sit down and do them. They don't even take all that long!.


The gold bow was added by Miss A herself


The other projects I am about to start and shouldn't take too long at all are these ones. (I will put up pics when completed)



Back tomorrow with Day 4!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!