Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 4 - Black and White

I have to be honest. I have had so much on this week that I haven't had a chance to get out and do NEW photos, but that is my challenge for this weekend.


So in the meantime, I have edited a couple of my favourite photos, to be black and white. A bit cheat-ish, I know, but hey, at least I'm posting!! As you can see, still learning the ins and outs of editing photos and they are all very different tones of black and white, hope to get that under control before buying my new camera!!

On our Wedding Day



Dex at our "family photos" at Papamoa Beach late last year

Me in a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot at 6 weeks pregnant with Dex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!