Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weigh in Day Friday (on a Saturday)

I'm starting to think I should change weigh in day to Saturday, seeing as I am always weighing in a day late!


Anyway


Scales went down slightly again this week, down another 100g. So I am 89.5kg. At this rate I will not be getting to 75kg by my birthday at end of October, but the husband and I have started a bit of a 12 week challenge between the 2 of us, as of today.


Is starting trying even harder to eat better and exercise more (hopefully not just for 12 weeks), on April Fools Day a recipe for disaster? I hope not.


That's all for today, I think we are about to head off to Hamilton so best go get myself and the kiddies ready.


Back soon
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!