Monday, November 15, 2010

Must get back on track this week!

Ok so I have been super naughty this weekend and way way wayyy overindulged. And that was after a bad weigh in week, so unless I want bad weigh in results this Thursday, I best get back to it.

Had a great weekend though, caught up with friends, hung out with my hubby and baby, listed heaps more stuff on Trade Me. Was good.

So back to it!! Am feeling more than slightly bloated today. I had all good intentions of going out for a big walk this morning and hitting the op-shops that are within walking distance. (There's heaps) but when I got up this morning I realised it is all grey and rainy outside, so maybe not. It's all good though, that can wait til later in the week.

It's my last week of working 4 nights a week this week, Y-A-Y. Then it's only 3 weeks of 2 nights a week then it's Xmas Holidays! The hospital closes down over Xmas until the 17th January so I go back the week before that. Woohoo for a long break!

And finally, have started writing a column for www.kiwimummyblogs.co.nz There are 4 of us, and we will take it in turns to write column on tricky and juicy topics such as Time Management, Mother-in-Laws, PTSD, Music... All sorts really. So that should be a lot of fun, I'm really looking forward to it.

That's me for now, will check in again at the end of the week after my weigh in. (Which I am dreading!)

Have a great week
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!