Saturday, November 6, 2010

A bit late, but an update on Lunches, Days 3, 4, 5

This was Thursdays' lunch. A sundried tomato tortilla wrap (yes I know, every day, but I've run out now!) with Ham, lettuce, tomato and plum chutney. Mmmmm good.

Fridays' lunch, well I didn't take a photo!Needless to say, it was a Friday, it was raining and I was in town at a Cafe with my mum. I had a Bacon and Egg croissant, a lemonade and choc chip muffin and a (trim) hot chocolate... Yes I know. No judging please.

Todays' lunch was a "High Tea" at the Sebel, Trinity Wharf Hotel. It was a special outing as a post birthday lunch with friends. And it was daaaamn good!!!

There was about 5 different slices, scones with jam and cream, and a huge platter of little sandwiches. Was excellent, and would definitely return!! Not conducive to the weight loss I know, but who cares, gotta treat yourself occasionally right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!