Saturday, October 9, 2010

This weeks weigh in brings me another 700g down!



I'm a couple of days late in posting but this week ended up being a success!
Weighed in on Thursday after a hectic week not being able to get in any exercise besides a quick walk to the shops and there was NO CHANGE. I was gutted. But I felt quite bloated and yuck so the next morning when I got up my jeans felt super baggy so I was naughty and weighed in again and got a 700g loss! Not sure whether I should really be counting it since it wasn't actually on weigh in day, but I will take what I can get!!

So that brings me down to 88.1kg. At my heaviest I was 94.6 kg, and when I started "counting points" I was 90.5 so I'm definitely coming down YEEE HAAA

I probably should neglect to mention that we just had Fish n Chips for tea and are also having ice cream for dessert. But then again, it's the first time we have bought either in a good couple of months!! And haven't had any takeaways in over 1 month, so we figured we could splurge just this once.

I set up a page on Facebook a few months back called "TGA Mummies"   http://www.facebook.com/pages/TGA-Mummies/122942527747498 and it started off with just a few of my mummy friends, and now it is up to 170 members!! Crazy! So we are arranging another catch up picnic this week, which I am really looking forward to.
So that's about it for me this week. Not a lot else to talk about really

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!