Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My favourite places to be

Below is my post I just put up on The Mummy Diaries page. Feel free to check it out here or over there!


I haven't travelled a whole lot so far, we are saving up for when we have grown up kids, or places we can take them when they are older.



With my 2 favourite boys. A given, I know, but I best put them in here anyway!

Hamilton Island - Where we enjoyed a week of our Honeymoon almost 4 years ago. We stayed at the Beach Club, which is an adults only resort, and it was AWESOME! We got treated better than any other hotel we have stayed at, and did not want to leave. Of all the Islands in the Whitsundays we stayed at, this was by far the best. Needless to say, if we get back there in the next few years, it will likely to be at one of the "family" hotels, but that's ok. I could do a whole post on Hamilton Island, but I wont!


Mount Maunganui Beach - About a 10 minute drive from our house and a great place to be Winter or Summer. In fact I prefer it on a cold, clear Winters day.


Fiji. Tambua Sands on the Coral Coast to be exact. We stopped off here for 2 weeks on the way home from a month in Australia, and it was fantastic!



Anywhere that is with my friends. All of them great friends and none that I see anywhere near often enough! Hence some of these photos being up to 4 years old. The wonders of becoming parents and living in different towns I guess. 

So there you have it. A few of my favourite places to be. Ok so a couple aren't actual "places" but hey, they make me happy :)

Nikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!