Thursday, May 19, 2011

Poor neglected wee blggy

My poor wee blog. I keep saying I will get back into writing in you more regularly but I am just such a busy girl that I keep running out of time!
I am keeping well up to date on NW Work at Home Parents Showcase and at The Mummy Diaries but this blog, well, it's not that I have nothing to say, I just keep forgetting to write!

Anyhoo, have been quite busy since getting back from holiday. I had meant to make another tutu, this one for my cousins little girl, back in April, but ran out of time. She has just turned 3 and is starting ballet lessons so what better time for a funky purple tutu? Her dad (my cousin) comes up to see her this weekend, so I thought if I can have it ready by then, I will shoot over and give it to her.

I better go rescue my grizzling child, will update properly with pics of latest creations over the weekend

Nikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave me a message!